Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jumping on the bandwagon....

Well, everybody else has a blog, I want one too!
So, this is my first blog post. Needless to say, I'm speechless. Complete writers block. Struck down by fear of HTML.
I'm hoping to use this space to chronicle my fiber adventures (wheee! Another knitting blog. Just what the world needs.), the books I'm reading, and keep track of my thoughts and musings on my hobbies.

So here goes:

WIPS: knitting: the Lucky tank top from WendyKnits - My Never-Ending Adventures in Yarn. Yarn: King Color Baby Stacato in color 800. 100% Merino. US3 needles. I just finished the first ball of yarn (200 yds). According to the pattern, I'm 1/3 done! I suspect I will need that 4th ball of yarn though. But we'll see.
Project started last Thursday.

Quilting: still working on Jack's Baby Quilt. Project started summer 2003. Why yes, I do procrastinate finishing quilts.

Reading: none right now. I bailed on this month's BookClub book, "Reefer Madness" by Eric Schlosser when I realized I couldn't make it to the meeting. Next month is fiction again.

I've got so many projects running through my head! I just need more time so I can actually do them. Projects in the bull pen: quilted needle holders, a valence for the living room, lace scarf for MIL, more socks (more socks!), a sweater for DD.

Well, off to find some graphics to add to the blog. A picture is worth a thousand words, and two thousand lines of HTML code... Did I mention I have a great fear of HTML? Your patience is requested.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Great start! And you've already got a picture. Don't even ask me how long it took me to figure that out! Blogging gets easier to figure out as you go along--and it's addicting!!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home