Wednesday, June 21, 2006

And the tank goes on...

The Lucky Tank is progressing nicely, as you can see:


The pattern is from the new WendyKnits book. I've finished the armhole shaping on the back, and just have to follow the pattern up to the shoulders. I've still got doubts that I will finish this in the recommended yardage; I bought an extra skein just to be sure. Still, I got a great price on the yarn, and even at 4 skeins, this will be a very affordable project. I've got doubts too that I will finish this in time to wear it in Seattle, and I'm not sure I want to try to bring 10" metal straights on the plane. Oh well, I'll have to cast on something new for the trip! Darn! Perhaps the Regia sock yarn languishing in stash?


1 Comments:

Blogger Emano said...

Nice tank, and nice new blog. Don't worry about the HTML all at once; the template looks fine, and you can jazz it up a little at a time.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home