Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The end is near! The end is near!

I'm near the end of both the Bamboozelle basket and the Lucky Tank. Oh Joy! Oh heck - now I have to finish them. Finishing is always my least favorite part of any project. It could be the tedium (pick up 140 sts around each armhole), it could be the pressure (sloppy finishing = sloppy project, no matter how nice the body is), it could be just that little letdown of something being over. A relationship that is no more. The tank will be relegated to the inside of a drawer. I may wear it every week or so, but it's not knitting any more, it's just clothing. The basket will be sent away to my OneSkein SP.

But... then I get to choose a new project! Yay! Next on the needles will probably be something for my October Knitted Thing Pal. I haven't decided what to make her yet. I'm going to shoot for a 2 - 3 week project. Of course, my MIL's lace Christmas scarf is yet to be cast on. That's a good choice for steamy summer knitting too.

Choices, choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home