Friday, August 01, 2008

By jove, I think I've got it!

Check it out!
starghan, knit

I took the time to put the Starghan blanket onto a lifeline after the third stripe to see if it really laid flat, and to measure the angles. So far, so good! I'm on stripe 8 now, still have another 1 or 2 to go (I'm aiming for a blanket around 32" in diameter). Took an evening with a pad of graph paper to figure it out (yeah, we're old. We have a pad of graph paper in the house.)

And I'm already thinking about the next blanket - Nancy is expecting! I have until Feb. 1 or thereabouts to finish that one.

Woot!

2 Comments:

Blogger chemgrrl said...

Oh, how cute!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blanket! Thanks for posting the pattern on Ravelry, but I'm just trying to make sure I do this right. As you were knitting on the circular needles, did the entire project look like a connected web on your circulars? Thanks for the help. -ccpark

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home