Friday, August 08, 2008

YES! YES! YES!

;-)

Picture me doing a Meg Ryan imitation in a yarn store, plunging my hands deep into a shelf of soft merino worsted weight yarn and rubbing them all over me.

My Fall Interweave Knits came last night!

Just getting a new knitting magazine makes me extraordinarily happy, even if in the end I don't knit a single thing from it. The pictures! The possibilities! The ads!

My faves today: Knotty or Knice socks (despite the fact I would have to recalculate heavily to fit my size 9ish feet), Braided Pullover (sleeves look bizarrely long on model, but that's easy to fix), and Little Blue Sweater (would probably extend waist to cover a little more Mommy poochiness in the lower abs).

WEBS is having their summer sale....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home