Thursday, July 05, 2007

Summer FO

I have finally finished Audrey's summer sweater! After too many failed attempts at sleeves to match the bottom band, I decided on a simple top-down, garter-edged sleeve. When July 1st came around, I realized the number of weeks left in the year for wearing short sleeves was quickly dwindling, and wrapped up this project ASAP.

Here it is:
And modeled:
The details:
Audrey's Summer Sweater, 2007
Pattern: my own
Yarn: KnitPicks Shine Sport, Cherry, 4 skeins
Needles: US3
Began-Finished: 5/14/07 - 7/3/07

The notes and lessons learned: plan ahead for armscyes and sleeves earlier in the project. Much time lost in this section. Neck a little snug going over the noggin. Length - good.

1 Comments:

Blogger chemgrrl said...

How cute! I love the pattern.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home