Saturday, December 29, 2007

Love in Idleness socks

Love in Idleness socks complete!

The pics:
Love in Idleness


Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, Love in Idleness
Needles: US1
Pattern: toe up with gusset heel, plain stockinette foot and leg

While I wasn't plagued by the pooling that other people report for this yarn, try as I might (I cast on the second sock three times), I could not get the stripe frequency to match for the two socks. I checked my gauge several times on both socks too - and while they are both nominally 8 sts/inch, there must be just a hair difference in there somewhere for the colors to be a little offset. A little annoying, but I won't let it stop me from wearing them.

And that's it! My last FO of 2007.

Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home